Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cornflakes and I

I'm back to blogging. Let's see, i wonder who miss reading my updated blog posts. Oh well, these few days I have been busy with work and going out with dar. (yes, i guess most have already known about it) And we built a carousel together. :)

Well, work today is quite tiring because I taught a sec 3 emaths class. OH MY, my second class. Now I finally know what teachers hate most. A quiet class and noone answers you. It's as if you are talking to noone at all. Teaching them circles is crazy cause I find myself repeating PYTHAGORAS THEOREM for so many numerous times. I have to take them next week too. And marking worksheets is er...fun? I'm trying it soon. Coming sunday, I will teach a P1 class. OK... i think they will be extremely noisy. I will be back to comment on it. LOL

I just gobbled down my bowl of cornflakes with milk. So extremely yummy. It's like reviving my childhood. :) SO, I love cornflakes now. As a result, dar wants to be cornflakes. OK, yu mi hua is it? He's a flower.

The alphabet question:
How many letters are there in the alphabets?
25.
Cause 'U' and 'I' are one.

(And so only he knows where it came from)

2 Comments:

At 12:02 PM , Blogger michelle said...

the alphabet qn is so lame. haha! but i like it. (: wahaha!

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger Stepfanie said...

oh my that qn is... *goosebumps*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home